Land Rover Dealer Serving Wichita Falls
When you’re in the market for a reliable, capable vehicle to take you on your next adventure, check out the selection of models at Land Rover Oklahoma City, your local Wichita Falls dealer. You’ll find many reasons to visit your dealership close to home.
- Convenient location near home and work
- Competitive rates and flexible terms for auto loans
- Experienced and certified technicians with knowledge on Land Rover technology
Come in and see us at Land Rover Oklahoma City to find out about our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Land Rover Oklahoma City
Get behind the wheel of a Land Rover Defender or see how the Range Rover responds with a test drive. Testing out your favorite Land Rover model will help you decide if it’s the right fit for your active lifestyle.
Financing a Land Rover Oklahoma City Model
Find out how easy it is to afford a Land Rover when you get in-house financing with Land Rover Oklahoma City. We offer flexible terms to fit your budget, and you can even get started with our easy online application.
Visiting from Wichita Falls
Start out on I-44 E/US-277 N/US-281 N/US-287 N from Scott Avenue. Follow I-44 E to North Kelley Ave in Oklahoma City, which is about 146 miles. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Rd from US-77 N. Drive to Broadway Ext about a half-mile away where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep that Land Rover running like it should and taking you where you want to go with regular routine maintenance. Our service department at Land Rover Oklahoma City provides a full range of services to prevent issues.
- Battery testing
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Wheel alignment
- Tire rotation
When a part wears out and needs to be replaced, you can count on our service department to take care of the issue. We use the latest diagnostics equipment to determine the problem and genuine OEM parts to make the repair. We’ll get you back on the road ASAP with a Land Rover that runs like a dream.
Sights in Wichita Falls
First settled in the 1860s, the area that would become Wichita Falls was first a series of cattle ranches. In 1876, the city was officially established with a railroad coming six years later. What helped the growth of the city was the arrival of two young entrepreneurs who brought in cattle ranching, banking, oil, flour milling and food processing, among other industries. Today, you can find a variety of attraction and activities to enjoy in Wichita Falls.
- Lucy Park – Plan to spend a few hours at this 170-acre park, which has a swimming pool, picnic areas, playground, and duck pond as well as a log cabin. You can even ride bikes, go hiking or take a river walk.
- Depot Square Historic District – This area was the original location of the town when it was first established and is home to several buildings and other landmarks as well as antique shops and a farmer’s market.
- Castaway Cove Waterpark – Enjoy water rides and activities with something for everyone, including Lazy River and a wave pool.
- Kell House Museum – This property was first home to one of the founders and was built in 1896. Today, it includes furniture and costumes from the days when Wichita Falls was young.
Please call for price
Please call for price