Land Rover Dealer Near Mustang, OK
Land Rover Oklahoma City Serving Mustang
Our neighbors from Mustang, Oklahoma have quick and easy access to Land Rover of Oklahoma City, home to a great selection of all the top sellers from Land Rover. Our dealership offers the entire experience that Land Rovers have come to offer, with an outstanding reputation throughout the region and only the most luxurious vehicles. Take advantage of the newest features found in the Range Rover, completely redesigned for the utmost refinement, or enjoy the adventurous Discovery Sport that is ready for your next adventure. There is no end to where your next Land Rover can take you, but for Mustang, Edmond, and Norman, it all starts at Land Rover Oklahoma City.
Land Rover Oklahoma City offers a comprehensive experience for all of our customers. Whether you are buying, leasing, or just stopping by to find out more about the Land Rover experience, this is the place for you. At our dealership, you’ll find
- Expert finance team to help you with buying or leasing
- Outstanding service center with multiple amenities
- Amazing range of the newest Land Rover vehicles
- A sales team knowledgeable in all-things Land Rover
- An easily accessible, central location
Not sure what the perfect fit is just yet? Schedule a test drive with us to experience the amazing features that Land Rover vehicles have to offer firsthand.
Our service center at Land Rover Oklahoma City is a one-stop shop for everything your Land Rover vehicle could ever need. A well-stocked parts center can help you decide which component is best for your vehicle, and our tire center carries most major brands and can help your vehicle stay safe and functional from season to season. Our service center allows for repair financing or prepaid maintenance plans, as well as an easy way to schedule your next appointment. Our team at Land Rover Oklahoma City’s service center is ready and able to help you keep your Land Rover safe, performing optimally, and in otherwise great shape for years to come.
- Wild Horse Park – City park with trails, fitness center, playground, public pool, baseball diamonds, sports fields, and rock climbing.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum – Founded in 1955, the museum collects and exhibits western art and artifacts to preserve the knowledge of the old American West.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial – A memorial dedicated to the victims of the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing, along with a museum and pool, garden, and sculptures.
- Oklahoma City Zoo – Dozens of acres dedicated to animals from around the world, with nearly 2000 different animals and a ton of interactive options for the whole family to learn about the environment.
Land Rover Oklahoma City is a short, 35 minute drive from Mustang, Oklahoma. From Mustang, head north on S Mustang Road, and turn right onto SW 15th Street. Merge onto the John Kilpatrick Turnpike and follow for 20 minutes, then merge onto US-77 N. Take the exit towards Southbound Kelley Avenue and turn right, and then turn right onto Broadway Extension. Your destination is on the left.