Land Rover Dealer Serving Fort Worth
Find your next Land Rover to go over hills, through valleys and in the urban jungle when you visit your local Fort Worth Land Rover dealer, Land Rover Oklahoma City. You’ll find great deals on a large selection of the latest models and an exceptional inventory of pre-owned vehicles. Discover all the benefits of shopping your local Land Rover dealer.
- Located conveniently near where you live and work
- In-house finance department with competitive rates
- Experienced service technicians to maintain and repair Land Rover vehicles
Call us or stop by Land Rover Oklahoma City to see our current inventory and learn more about what we have to offer.
Schedule a Test Drive at Land Rover Oklahoma City
Get behind the wheel of a Range Rover and see how it handles with a test drive at Land Rover Oklahoma City. Experience the thrills and excitement that comes from driving such a capable vehicle.
Financing a Land Rover Oklahoma City Model
Don’t break the bank with a new Land Rover when you can get it financed at Land Rover Oklahoma City. Our in-house finance department will help you find an auto loan to fit your budget. Get the process started with the online application.
Visiting from Fort Worth
Start out on I-35W N and I-35 N to N Kelley Ave in Oklahoma City, which is about 209 miles. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Rd from US-77 N. Drive to Broadway Ext where you will find your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Land Rover as reliable and powerful when it was new with regular routine service. The service department at Land Rover Oklahoma City is experienced and certified on Land Rover technology. We handle it all, from oil changes to transmission repairs and everything in between.
- Air filter replacement
- Battery testing
- Brake inspection
- Tire rotation
When a part needs replaced or a dashboard light comes on, you can trust us to diagnose the problem and fix it. We use genuine OEM parts and the latest equipment to get the job done right.
Sights in Fort Worth
Fort Worth started as an army outpost, but it has developed into one of the largest cities in the US. Established in 1849, today it is the 13th largest city in the country. While it has become more diversified over the years, Fort Worth still honors its Western tradition with its architecture and many attractions. The city is also known for its universities and corporate employers. Find something for every interest for fun and learning.
- Fort Worth Zoo – Bring the kids out to one of the top zoos in the country with more than 5000 animals, a significant growth from when it began with one lion and two bear cubs back in 1909.
- Log Cabin Village – Learn what it was like to live in this area back in the 19th century with a real village of costumed actors and historic buildings.
- Fort Woof – Don’t forget about your furry friends with this off-leash dog park, which includes water fountains, shaded shelters and an agility course for canines.
- Billy Bob’s – Named as the number one honky-tonk in the world, this nightclub features live music in 100,000 square feet of space.