Which Site to Pick
Not sure which site to pick? Check this list to decide:
These review sites need some basic information from you, such as your email address, in order to confirm that you are a real person writing a real review. Some sites require confirmation by email, some do not. Please also note that you can use your Facebook account to login to the majority of these sites.
If you do not have a Google account (including Gmail, Google+, YouTube) you cannot write a Google review. If you do, you simply click on the link, login, and write the review. If you do have a Google account, please leave us a Google review, as they are what people see most often.
If you do not regularly “Yelp,” you should not write a Yelp review. If you do, you know what to do!
- Takes you to a form where you choose ratings from 1-5 and write your review.
- Either register or login with your Facebook account. If you choose to register, the following info is needed: username, email address, password.
- You will be asked to confirm via email.
- Choose either “write a sales review” or “write a service review.”
- Either register or login with your Facebook account. If you choose to register, the following info is needed: first & last name, username, email address, password.
- You will be able to answer questions about your experience and then write your review.
- Please note that it sometimes takes a couple of days for the review to appear.
- Start by clicking “Write A Review” in the Dealer Reviews section.
- Give your review a title and answer the short questionnaire.
- Submit your review. It’s that easy!
Online reviews are today’s word-of-mouth. We are a business that relies on our online reputation, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you have any questions regarding online reviews, please send us a message. Thank you very much.